Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:

Unit Name: Craig Haxel
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: HM

Physical Appearance:
Five ft, Nine Inches, Caucasian, Consists of light Blonde hair with thin goatee, Typically wears alliance-combat uniform wear

Unit Vocals:

Marine General Information.

Unit training: NCO Training, Basic first-aid, Advanced medical training, Surgery performance, Auto-doc training
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: SSV Warsaw
Unit MOS: Hospitalman

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Alliance Navy, Alliance Marines
Listed Liked Factions: [INPUT]
Listed Disliked Factions: [INPUT] Reapers, Blue Suns, Cat-6, Attican Traverse Federation
Listed Neutral Factions: [INPUT] Raloi Republic

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate:

Liked:

Connor Victus: I'm glad to have Connor working with me, Unlike my previous post, Connor frequently keeps in-check with field progress.. I also personally consider this guy a true friend, glad he didn't lose his life after that tank incident.

Anna Beramendi: What a kind person, and also an absolute bad-ass. I've seen her do some serious work on the field, and during a spar. Wish I had more to say

Helix: I've seen Helix stand around and give a whole lot of care towards the crew, Even though this think is technically a robot, it sure doesn't give up.

Disliked:

Respected:

Seclio Dartamus: Could I have been assigned someone better? Honestly, I never get bored of what he has to say. Seclio also keeps me on track, especially when I've been kinda stressed out after all the battle. Sometimes I surprise myself after his encouragement

Adande Greene: I never get to encounter him as much on the field, but I'm always eager to see his next strategic action. I'm glad to have him as my commanding officer, he's pretty much the talent for everything.

Feared:

Hated:

Unit History.

I'll update this as soon as I can
drewsane12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum