Pv2 Timothy Fitzgerald (WIP)

Go down

Pv2 Timothy Fitzgerald (WIP)

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Select Personnel File.

>...
>...
>...
> Timothy Fitzgerald :: Timothy Fitzgerald Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:
[Your Image Here]

Unit Name: Timothy Fitzgerald
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Private, 2nd Class

Physical Appearance:

Unit Vocals:

Marine General Information.

Unit training: Basic Marine Training
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: SSV Canberra
Unit MOS:

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: 2nd MSRC
Listed Liked Factions: Turian Hierarchy, Asari Republics, Salarian Union
Listed Disliked Factions: Batarian Hegemony
Listed Neutral Factions: All not specifically mentioned
Hostile Factions: Reapers, Collectors, Cerberus, Pirates, Slavers

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate:

Liked:

Neutral: Everyone not listed

Disliked:

Respected:
Commander Adande Greene- You've been through a lot. You suffered a lot. But you continued being a leader. I like that.  

Feared:
Reapers- I can still hear those horns blasting. Those beams firing. The people suffering.

Hated:
Cerberus- What do I think of Cerberus? Oh, nothing much. Except that they are racist, and that they baited the Canberra into a death trap which killed everyone except me. AFTER their HQ got assaulted.

Unit History.
Timothy Fitzgerald was born in Glasgow, Scotland on March 17, 2170 to a middle-class family. His father, a First Contact War veteran, was in the Alliance Navy. Before the Cerberus attack on the Citadel, Fitzgerald was a bartender at Purgatory. After he saw what Cerberus had done to the Citadel, he decided to enlist. During the mission to retake Earth, Fitzgerald was stationed at one of the many FOBs there. After the Crucible was fired, Fitzgerald was transferred to the SSV Canberra. There, he made a lot of good friends. He served on the Canberra until July 15, 2189.  The crew of the Canberra was ordered to investigate civilian disappearances at Starlight Resorts that day. It turned out that Cerberus used it as a testing ground for a bio-weapon that caused neuro-degeneration and effectively turned the victims feral, causing them to attack everyone in sight. The mission went wrong. Some marines got infected and others got killed by the infected marines. Fitzgerald never got infected or killed. As a result, he is the only surviving marine that was stationed on the Canberra. Admiral Hackett took notice. Hackett saw potential in Fitzgerald. Hackett offered Fitzgerald a spot in the 2nd MSRC. Fitzgerald gladly accepted.

TimothyFitzgerald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum