Thusyo Vertanos

Go down

Thusyo Vertanos

Post by Lapis on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Select Personnel File.

>Uriel Vertanos (Retired)
>Charles Abner
>Aliza T'Verdi
> Thusyo Vertanos :: Thusyo Vertanos Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:
(WIP)

Unit Name: Thusyo Vertanos
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Drell
Unit Ranking: Mercenary

Physical Appearance: Thusyo Vertanos wears old Kahje Vanguard armor, mostly assembled from his father's old suit used during the early Reaper War that he came across. His scales are mostly orange, with a blue coloration of the muscle tissue on his neck, and the occasional red stripe across his face.

Unit Vocals:

Feron, Mass Effect 2 (Yuri Lowenthal)

Marine General Information.

Unit training:  Biotic L4 vanguard training, Kahje Sentinel and Vanguard Academy diploma
Unit Assignment: 2nd Marine Special Recon Company, 103rd Marine Division
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: Freelance Mercernary
Unit MOS: Biotic Vanguard

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Himself, 2nd MSRC, Uriel Vertanos' Legacy
Listed Liked Factions: Systems Alliance, Turian Hierarchy, Krogan Loyalists, Asari Republics
Listed Disliked Factions: Krogan Rebels, Batarian Hegemony, Blue Suns, Eclipse, Blood Pack, Phazon Corporation
Listed Neutral Factions: Attican Rebels
Hostile Factions: Slavers, Traffickers, Reapers, Leviathans, Collectors

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate:
Uriel Vertanos was my father... I never got to know him as well as I would have liked to. I heard so many stories about him... and how great he was...

Liked:
Jiro Mori is one of the many humans with this crew. He's friendly, and seems to only want the best for his comrades. During the riots, he took charge with the Geth. He also was very accepting of my slip into a Drell 'vision' while I was speaking to him.
Helix is a geth serving with this crew. She has feminine programming, something which is rare among their people. She seems friendly enough, and is skilled with both her Pulse Rifle and her Missile Launcher. She also appears to provide unintentional comedic relief to some of the crew due to her being programmed, not actually emotional... Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if Geth had real feelings...
Navelon Agonis is a peppy young turian, around my age. He's skilled with his shotgun, and appears to enjoy doing good in the galaxy. Perhaps I'll become better friends with him soon.
Raik Arglack is another member of the crew that Father spoke briefly of. He's an intelligent krogan, something becoming pleasantly more common since the genophage was cured. He's a squad leader, and wants the best from his men and for his men. He seemed to be disappointed in my outburst, as was I, but he soon proved he was only looking out for me.
Gwen Dawson was very pleasant during our conversation. She too is a biotic, and seems to have proven herself at the very least mildly useful. She was very polite, and seemed interested in my story. She sat and listened to all I had to say.
Victoria Morello has had many things said of her, but most of it I have no evidence either way. Until she proves herself unworthy it, I have my faith and trust in her. She speaks highly of my father, and my presence seemed to make her happy while she received her radiation injections.
Rachel Elizabeth is a friendly, slightly older human woman on the crew. She is a capable Corporal and fighter, having bested me in an omni-duel. She fought with the speed and zeal of a Kahje Sentinel. We will rematch soon.

Neutral
All unlisted personnel
There is a Cloaked Figure stalking me, according to Jiro Mori, and I have no reason to doubt him. His description makes him sound like a Phazon merc, but he's something else entirely. He wanted to find me, but wouldn't divulge why... I must be on the lookout.

Disliked:

Respected:
LtCmd Adande Greene is an amazing commander. I finally got to speak with him, and I led him to the rebel encampment in the city. He's everything my father spoke about, and certainly much more. I'm excited to see what other ventures I can get into with this crew.

Feared:

Hated:

Unit History.

WIP

Last edited by Lapis on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lapis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thusyo Vertanos

Post by Lapis on Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Relations updated
Lapis