Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:34 pm

In-game Name: Timothy Fitzgerald

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61991548

Date Banned: 1/16/2017

Ban Length: perma (I think)

Reason for Ban: Leaving in the middle of an IC conversation

Why I should be unbanned: Okay, let's put you all in my shoes. Say on Christmas Eve, you get your 12-year old cousin Garry's Mod. Doesn't seem like it'll impact you negatively, right? Then a couple weeks later, you are playing on EUPRP. The server event just finished, and you (IC) just got off the Kodiak. Suddenly, someone starts yelling at you for asking a question when a Krogan Battlemaster was trying to kill everyone. (OOC) Suddenly, your cousin asks you if you could play Garry's mod with him. You say no. He won't take no for an answer, and starts spamming you. The "bloop" sound keeps barraging your ears, so you join his game in order to tell him to SHUT THE FLYING FUCK UP. You then hop back on to EUPRP, and suddenly, you need to get in the shower. You shower, and when you come back, you are banned.

Tl:DR: I had to leave the server TEMPORARILY to scream at my cousin, had to shower, went afk, and got banned.

TimothyFitzgerald

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Peppuh on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:09 pm

lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
avatar
Peppuh

Posts : 153
Join date : 2015-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Peppuh wrote:lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
I will stop doing that AND announce if there are any cousins I have to tard wrangle.

TimothyFitzgerald

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Peppuh wrote:lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
and no, I did not leave because I got roasted.

TimothyFitzgerald

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Sly Coopr on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:25 pm

TimothyFitzgerald wrote:
Peppuh wrote:lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
and no, I did not leave because I got roasted.

During an event, while everyone was fighting off some Krogans, you walked up to me and asked 'Have you seen Jex? I can't find him.' as if there was in fact nothing going on. Because of this, I started yelling at you for being dumb ICly to which you got off the server.
avatar
Sly Coopr

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-12-06
Age : 24
Location : Meme Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Sly Coopr wrote:
TimothyFitzgerald wrote:
Peppuh wrote:lol you were banned because you just run around the server not talking to people. You would run up to people and get really close to them without saying anything. I never saw you talk once while I was on the server. You could've also said brb or hey I have to tard wrangle my cousin, I still think you left because you got roasted though
and no, I did not leave because I got roasted.

During an event, while everyone was fighting off some Krogans, you walked up to me and asked 'Have you seen Jex? I can't find him.' as if there was in fact nothing going on. Because of this, I started yelling at you for being dumb ICly to which you got off the server.

I actually said "What happened to Jex?" The reason I got off was to yell at my cousin who was bugging me to join his game. I then rejoined, but I couldn't finish the IC conversation due to me having to get in the shower due to it being a school night.

TimothyFitzgerald

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Scout on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:29 pm

i'll think about it lmfao i've banned probably over a 100 people from this server and ive never once repealed it
avatar
Scout
Admin

Posts : 591
Join date : 2015-12-06
Location : Chicago

View user profile http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Scout wrote:i'll think about it lmfao i've banned probably over a 100 people from this server and ive never once repealed it
I'd give up every game I own for one more mission on that shitty old server.

TimothyFitzgerald

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Mister Vasili on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:45 pm

>"Give up every game I own"
>"Shitty old server"
>I have to use meme arrows to explain this
>Worst of all, you're ugly
avatar
Mister Vasili

Posts : 284
Join date : 2015-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by TimothyFitzgerald on Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:18 pm

Mister Vasili wrote:>"Give up every game I own"
>"Shitty old server"
>I have to use meme arrows to explain this
>Worst of all, you're ugly
this is a MASS EFFECT RP server, what's wrong with putting mass effect references in posts?

TimothyFitzgerald

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Meatball Chef Sam on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:38 am

TimothyFitzgerald wrote:
this is a MASS EFFECT RP server, what's wrong with putting mass effect references in posts?

ur mom succ my pp lol

Meatball Chef Sam

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-12-07
Age : 19
Location : Meme Hell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum