>...
>...
>...
> Jiro Mori :: Jiro Mori Selected.

WARNING - HUNTED UNDER COUNCIL

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:

Jiro, on an airstrip to see his sister, Midori.

Jiro on the SSV Kyoto, during the Reaper War.

Jiro, wearing new armor, during current times.

Unit Name: Jiro Jin Mori
Former Alias(es): Jin Jihang
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human, Asian
Unit Ranking: Lance Corporal

Physical Appearance: 5’9 / Late Twenties / Black Hair /  Deep, Blue eyes / Clean Shaven / Asian Skin-tone / Small Scars on Neck / Peaceful Look /

Unit Vocals:

A Thick Chinese Accent

[Master Yi, League of Legends]

In Helmet

[PROJECT: Master Yi, League of Legends]

Weapon Descriptions:

Jiro's Viper is engraved with a poem, all in Chinese Mandarin characters [Written below]. Alongside the names of all of the dead from the SSV Kyoto. Except Nicolas P. Jiro carries two barrels around with him for his Viper. The first one is the standard stock barrel. The second barrel is a High Velocity Barrel, used for taking out armored opponents easially.

[Poem]
[ Both the victor - and the vanquished are - but drops of dew, - but bolts of lightning - thus should we view the world. ]

Avenger/Predator: Standard issue Weapons

Injuries:

Third Grade Concussion: Krogan Slamming his head into a metal wall, leaving a dent.  -- Treated at Huerta
Hairline Fracture in Skull: Krogan Slamming his head into a metal wall, leaving a dent. -- Treated at Huerta
Shattered ribs: Krogan stomping onto his ribs, twice. -- Treated at Huerta
Punctured Lung: Krogan stomping onto his ribs, twice, rib shard breaking into his lung. -- Treated at Huerta
Burned Armor: Rioters tossing a Molotov Cocktail onto his body, nearing a direct hit. -- Armor put out by Stop/Drop/Roll, new armor requisition sent
Small Shotgun Wounds to Chest: Rioter shooting him in the chest with a Scimitar, shields taking the blunt of the damage. -- Medical Gel Treatment
Shrapnel Puncture Wounds to Abdomen/Chest: Grenade tossed down elevator shaft, Jiro taking the blunt of the shrapnel. -- Medical Gel Treatment, sealing of armor, surgery to get pieces of shrapnel out of chest
Mild radiation Exposure: The Shrapnel puncture wounds opened his armor to radiation poisoning. -- Charcoal Tabs ingested during stay in Medical-Bay.

Marine General Information.

Unit Training: CQC Combat Training, Civilian Training. // Marksman Training. Home Training and Training in the Alliance // Alliance Basic Training
Unit Past Experience Alliance Basic Training, ‘Mercenary’ group, SSV Kyoto
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Unit MOS: Marksman

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Himself, The 2nd MSRC
Listed Liked Factions: Humanity,
Listed Disliked Factions: Salarians, Nagalorians, The Council [As a whole]
Listed Neutral Factions: Any Unlisted
Hostile Factions: Any against the 2nd MSRC, Phazon Corporations, Innuason

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate:

[Family]

Midori Mori: “Little sister sun, I did what I did for you, stay strong in this world. You are safe there….

Fūdo: “You were always a good dog… sleep in the stars bud.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Relationship]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Brotherhood/Sisterhood]

Nicolas Pike: He was a brother to me on the SSV Kyoto. Me and him were always going on scouting missions in order to find out where other civilians were. During our extended stay on Revacor, me and him searched for supplies, together. We both fought with one another, keeping each other in check. Our former CO thought we were the best two on our crew. During our stay in London, on our final mission together. It was me, Nicolas, Emily, and Kote. Us four were the only four left... Me and Nicolas were the last two to survive, if Commander Shepard didn't destroy the reapers... that Banshee would have killed Nicolas. As it did to Emily, and Kote.

It's 2190 now... Four years since the Reaper war, Four years since I last contacted him. I wonder where my brother-in-arm was, I miss our conversations over life, death, and the meaningful. He dissipated somewhere. And right now, with Abraham... I hope he hasn't fallen into the wrong hands... he was a deadly Combat Engineer on the field. If someone messed with his mind... he is a menace who has to be stopped. It makes me wonder where you are now in these hard times... and I wonder if you will come and help us in our time of need once more.

Anna Beramendi: "A smartass, but kindhearted in her ways. I owe her a drink over the things that has happened... but... I almost stabbed her to start with, and I almost shot her in her helm, if Banner didn't lower my gun, I would have made her perish. Mind alteration is a scary subject these days... As I got back. Anna, Beramendi, and a new Turian saw me first. And she seems the same as before. We also sparred recently, she was a good fight... but it seems like we have a rivalry between each-other. She was captured by slavers... I honestly wish that she wasn't put in that scenario. I wish I did something... but she's fine, so what do I have to worry about? Beramendi has  shown herself as a good leader in combat, but honestly, I worry about her. With the issues that happened in the middle of the operation, with the slaving, the killing of innocent civilians, the death of the mother and baby... Whatever happens ,I hope that she is ok. It will be an issue with Morale. I was considered wrong about her... she considers me a close person at times. Especially after her ideals with Agonis fell through. I guess I am turning into her mentor in some way... she needs to control her emotions more than she is now, it could get her discharged, or killed... and no one wants her dead. I will consider her my Sister-In-arms, more so than other members of the  team. I will make sure no issue comes to her... she's going to need all of the help she can get.

Liked:

Martin Banner: "The Staff Lieutenant, he's a reasonable leader. And if he didn't move my gun away... I wouldn't have forgiven myself."
"He seems to have either dark humor or has always been hostile involving things. But I don't know if that's true enough, I should speak with him more."
Considering me being at Huerta, it seems like some people who came on weren't to his liking. And I am glad that I'm back myself now, perhaps my mistake was a lesson to those in the Rebellion. Banner is an extraordinary leader on the field, able to control the general population of people, and trying to get people snapped out of all of the issues they have caused. He leads well during the missions where Commander Greene is unable to help. This man is a reputation, when I become in some position like him, I will aspire to.

Kate Vasquez: "Kate Vasquez... one of the more sociable I get along with. I bit the bullet by crawling through the vent... I couldn't see Kate like that if she went through there."
Vasquez was happy to see me... it's saddening that she lost her arm to medical neglect, but she's still the same woman that she was when I was there. And I'm glad some things stayed the same. With that undercover mission, she knows how to act... a smarter thinker than I am. I hope that this continues on with her life endeavors.  Vasquez has joined us back on the field, and I can not be happier, becoming a combat engineer, she understands her ways on the field, and was born a natural leader. I trust that she will be able to work as a leader under her corporal placement.
-Update-
Vasquez, is still a wonderful person to speak with... but the both of us have figured out the same ideals with what happened. We're trying our best to push through, as is everyone else. But I may be mistaken. Perhaps that one day, I will wonder what she thinks more about the crew than do the others. We have worked together in the prior past, and with the additions and removals of some in the crew, she stays steady.

Adande Greene: “Spectere, N7, Commander, what else do I have to say?”
I guess I have things to say now. With our most recent ops and in the past. He's saved my life in the past, such as in Omega. Sent me off to Huerta. I will follow him into battle when I need to... with what happened with Undercover Operation, I saw his rage for the first time. I do not want to see that again.  Commander Greene is a born leader, he commanded the group through rough times. I shall follow him when I need to, he is going to be the other one I aspire to if I ever become a leader amongst the crew.
-Update-
Save for now... but. It makes me wonder. We're in a dire time. And as much as I am trying to push through, it makes me wonder, what plan does he have to get us out of this predicament?

Popisia Victomus: A Turian Biotic, and a strong one at that. Forcing a burled up Batarian, in armor against a wall seamlessly, snapping its neck. She is also enjoyable to converse with. I am glad to serve under her as she is a NCO, sometimes doing a better job than the NCO, Charles Abner in my eyes, I hope that she does more with her leadership roles. With the Undercover operation, it seems like she wants to leave the crew, I do not know for what reason, she is a good leader still... I hope she sticks around. Victomous said some choice words to Beramendi, and said choice words are possibly going to get people annoyed during our times of passiveness. Beramendi doesn't respect her and gives half apologies. Alongside her relations with Agonis... things should fall in place neatly, I hope. There is also our meeting with the Nagalorians, the dwellers in the Citadel. She and Dartumus came to see the clan of Lokianite, and they both came back... differently. I don't know what it is.
-Update-
I may be glad that she has stepped out of our ship at this time. But it makes me wonder if she is being hunted by the Council as well. She was going straight into the lion's den. Did she get out unscathed? None-the-less, I trust that there might have been... incidents that could have caused more harm in the crew. But I may be mistaken.

Nade Ester: "A former member of the 2nd MSRC. And rejoined us shortly before our crash landing on Anhur. He does have an aura like Agonis, of egotism. But I don't mind it on him, he has a right for it. He seeks the best out of us, and it is something I can commend. He mentioned Vasquez reminding him of an old crew member, I do wonder what he means by that. If Morello's diaries are correct. I trust that it could be a man by the name of Iona Petrov. A Respectable man, and I see why. But right now, he holds himself well as our new gunnery chief. I trust I will see more of him in the future."

Navalon Agonis: "A turian, seemingly narcissistic.. but in a good way. I wonder if my trust will go further with him. Agonis's fame is not detrimental to the crew, I thought it might be, however I was wrong and incorrect. He understands how the world works, he just wants to be known in it... that's how I can figure what happens I guess. Agonis is a reasonable fellow now-a-days, he helped me diffuse the situation between Victomous and Beramendi. He is also a great conversationist and I will trust him in combat.
-Update-
Agonis did not take the leaving of Victomous hard. Which is good in its own right. But it surprises me how well he composes himself, despite being ego-centric. I need to learn from him on how he keeps his composure. I do not think getting headaches every time I try calming myself down helps that much.

----------------------
Thusyo  Vertanos: "A drell, son of one of the best medics on the crew from what I heard, Uriel Vertanos. Thusyo has a certain arrogance around him, perhaps it is because he has things to look up to in life. But I would not know if that is the case, I never had something to look up to. But... he better be careful with the man stalking him, whoever he is.
-Update-
You know, it makes me wonder where he is... and who is hunting him.

Diogo Stolarz: “I’ve heard some bad things about him, and I’ve heard some good. But he is an amazing pilot, no doubt. Diogo Stolarz is one of the best pilots on the planet, able to keep his calm in understanding places. I still have not spoken to him in my entire time on the ship... but I hope he has good thoughts about me.
-Update-
This man I owe my life to... alongside the rest of the naval crew. I trust that he may have taken this hard. I hope that he is fine.

Charles Abner: "The other NCO, also doing about the same as Victomous in my eyes. The two of them are good leaders, and I will gladly serve under the two of them in the case that Adande Greene or Martin Banner cannot lead us. He seems to have a interesting way of raising morale, by lowering it. In which it was by fighting with a former crewmember, in which I told them to break it off... I was told to can it, at least I had the thoughts of the others with me. He is an asshole at times, but he has reason to for all of the idiots apart of the crew. Most notable with our conversations with the Nagalorians, he had to yell at multiple people, sending Beramendi and Muldoon away at one point. I think words were also minced, perhaps Muldoon is a liar, but that's not the point, the point is my thoughts on Abner. Which stay the same, he is still a good leader... but I wonder what way he will bring that road.

Arglack of the Raik Clan: "Originally, I did not have a good opinion of him, but it has changed over time, for the better. He has his times, and he wants to protect everyone... admirable." Despite the way on how he handled Muldoon during our first contact with the Nagalorians, he still is an interesting Krogan. I hope that he blossoms his plans as a leader with his new role as service chief.

Neutral

Invictus: "Another Geth, seeming to be with Rannoch and the others, whatever he is searching, I wish him luck."

Flynt Thatcher: "A Racist human being, as long as he keeps away from the whole Jack thing, I will be happy..."

Helix: A weird Geth, finding abstract thoughts… Weird, but interesting. She snooped through Omni-Tools, and recorded software of a incident that should stay private... I feel violated now. At least with Connie it's reasonable.
Helix... thankfully, got rid of that recording, and should be gone from his servers.

Travis Kelce: "So.. I'm in this hospital... because I tried saving someone like him...?" I may have been in Huerta because of the mission to get him back... but he's running for politics. I will leave political bias out of this, but from what he is saying, I agree with his statements.

------ [Everyone Unlisted]

Samuel Chevilear: "We ran into him during our mission on Omega, a man I never spoke to, but he snapped the neck of his captain. Is he stable, and why did Greene act the way he did then? I read through Victorias diaries before... It's a question I will find out in time."

Lieana Arcia: "A rather silent turian, keeping her past hidden. She used to have a crush on Navallin. But besides that, Arglack has asked me, as a favor to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid. I trust that I will be able to make good upon that promise.

Rachel Elizabeth: “Revived through the Phoenix project, I haven’t had enough time to speak with her, but it seems like she’s good on her own.  I've... heard that the SSV Vanguard's leader was killed by Abraham... Steele... it's a shame... I hope that she's fighting on.... She was a fool to think that it was a good idea to send those messages to Travis Kelce.

Disliked:

Kelico Dartumus: 'Slant eyes' as he prefers to call me. I don't think he will survive long around here despite his former past. But, maybe I'll be colored surprised.

Cloaked Figure [Helios...?] - A man who is hunting down Thusyo Vertanos. In honesty, I do not trust this man, he is doing this for some motive he would not say to me. I will find him again, one of these days... and I trust that day will tell me the answers I don't have.
-Update-
Who are you... it makes me wonder. I don't know from where you are... but you have had to done something to the ship. It makes me confused on what your purpose is, and why you are hunting down Thusyo. I know there is no point in just typing down my questions to a screen under the name of someone who I do not know. But you have had to have done something... the question is, what? Or why, how, when, who... who is one of the big questions I have. Who, is, Helios?

Respected:

[All above the line in Neutral. If Well Respected, above the line in Liked]

Feared:

Death: “I fear Death and his nasty hand, he’s taken those I loved, he’s taken those that I cared for… He’s taken my friends in arm. I will not accept him, and I will fight him till my death.

Mind Altering Characters: "I... am powerless when I'm out of control of my body. Case in point with what happened in Omega. I won't let that happen again. I do not accept."

Hated:

"If I have hate in my heart, for those I serve with, death will come fight me soon..."

----------------------------------

Abraham: "I swear if you touch my Midori, I will kill you myself."

Negan: "Unlike some people, I will not hesitate to kill you."

Former ‘friends’ from mercenary days: “You made me kill those people for freedom... all for your own purpose. I'll see you when I pass."

-- 'Scarecrow': The leader of that old mercenary group, his real name was Dell. he was the spotter for everyone. He was a respectable man at first... but I made that mistake. He was sociopathic in his ways. He killed another member in cold blood because she wouldn't love him back. He manipulated me to do horrible, horrible things. I killed everyone else from those days... Olivia, Victor, Lyn. He is the only one left... I don't know where he is. but when I find him. He will die like the rest of them.

Lu Jihang: “You harmed Midori, you harmed Fūdo, you harmed the ones I cared for. I will see to it that you stay in that prison."

Lei Jihang: “You left us when we needed you the most… wherever you are, I will find you."

Unit History.

Jiro Mori, originally born Jin Jihang was born to Lu Jihang and Mel Mori, and his oldest brother, at eighteen, Lei Jihang. His life was normal for the first five years of his life, he lived in Beijing, where his father, Lu met his mother, Mel. It was a rough life with everything going on, it only got worse when a major earthquake hit China, his mother was pregnant with Jin’s little sister, Midori. When they were evacuated, she went into labor. Unfortunately, Mel Mori passed in childbirth, and after they went back home they found that they had no home to go back to. It was them on there own. Lei, in rage, left home, and never looked back. Running off somewhere.

With the earthquake, they were put in a halfway house, so they can get back on their feat. Unfortunately, all of the money Lu was getting from his new job was going straight to beer money, and to allow them to stay in the home. And when Lu got drunk, everyone close to him got hurt, it led to Midori developing a brain condition, nontreatable, even with the times medication. Jin had no idea on what to do with Lu.

Jin, decided in his free time, to learn how to hunt. He found a way to stash his hunting rifle in the woods, and learned to live off of the land. He learned how to shoot a gun, fight with a blade, all from nature. It was an escape from his abusive father and the hell he wrought. One day, when Jin was in his teenage years, his sister was with him. And his sister fell in love with a dog. Jin would have killed it, it was food and alcohol wasn’t acceptable as a meal. But his sister had an attachment towards the dog. Jin, jokingly named it Fūdo. And the name stuck. One day, the dog followed them into the halfway house, and Lu’s eyes were in rage. He struck his sister hard, knocking her out, and started brutally beating the dog, the dog didn’t survive… Jin had enough, he went towards the local police and reported the incident. Jin, in his rage, left his sister with child protective services, and is currently living in a helping house. Jin found something to do for his life, he went off on the next spaceship, going straight to Omega. With what little funds he had, he joined a small time mercenary gang, nothing noticeable about them. The Geth War was going on at the time, and he didn’t let it stop him. He took jobs to murder people, all told to be evil and did wrong in the world. Sending all the money to his sister. He didn’t think twice about any of the jobs he had, they were always armored, and they always had the devilish vibe… It wasn’t until one target that made him change his thinking.

Nearing the end of the Collector war, Jin was told to target a family. Told they were bad people, and that he was not allowed to use a gun. This never bothered Jin, but this time it felt different to him. As he snuck around the homestead the target was in, he saw that this person had an actual life. He saw no records, nothing about her being a red sand producer, nothing about him mugging people. Infact, when Jin soon walked up to the target, he saw them all surrounding a elderly grandfather, someone who didn’t have long for this world. Jin’s mind flared. His Mercenary group has been setting up contracts for people they hated. They lied to him.  It was a war his old mercenary group wanted, and that’s what they were getting. Jin soon devised a plan, he ‘killed’ himself, faking his own death. And changing his name to what it is now, Jiro Mori. Jiro soon developed an Alter Ego, creating an old mask out of metal. He started hunting down each member of the Mercenary group he was apart of, for the evil he done… he soon killed them all… he thinks he did. They were not his problem no longer. Jiro soon left Omega, he wasn’t needed there, and nobody would know his horrible misdeeds. Jiro entered the Alliance Recruitment station, and signed up. It was his turn to do good in this world.

A few weeks after he finished training, the Reaper War started. And was stuck in space, fighting through Reaper forces, doing the best he could on the SSV Kyoto, fight. He fought his damndest, and soon was on the ground of earth during the final encounter with the Reaper forces. As he saw all of his friends get mowed down by Reaper forces. The only survivor besides himself was a man named Nicolas, who he lost contact with after a year. He couldn’t take it…After the Reaper war, JIro left the Alliance, he wasn’t needed there anymore. He wanted peace, as he soon moved to New York City when it was rebuilt, and started work as a volunteer helper, helping out homeless shelters, the sick, the poor, the needy. He lent money to the homeless from the Reaper War. He supplied food to soup kitchens. He was a volunteer firefighter. Kids knew who he was, and he taught them how to defend themselves, saying to never use these tactics unless they were absolutely needed.

- -- Update 1/8/2017 -- -

Jiro was signed up to join with the SSV Constantinople by personal invitation from Adande Greene, Spectere, N7, And Lieutenant commander. He however was held up by Citadel security because of the ship he came on having illegal weaponry, and red dust. He, alongside June Faulkner came in later that night, getting a tour from the Unshackled AI, Connie. He soon got it clear that he was a marksman, but in their first mission it was not able to be done so well. As Jiro was weak in a close-quarters environment. He wasn't able to show off his true abilities as a marksman. Especially with everyone so close around him, he couldn't use his Viper. A few days later, Jiro became more well introduced with the crew, speaking to them when he could, sticking by his beliefs and pessimistic out-view on life. Leading him to the next mission with his crew, trying to figure out what happened to a bunch of colonists, their planet going dark. It turns out that there was a new faction, the Innueaon, alien species who were 'ascending' people. Jiro had the ability to stop a Marine named Muldoon, however he did not take the shot. He may have prevented something more drastic to happen to the crew. The next mission was a space battle, where Jiro showed good use of his long range skills. Despite the small area he could do it in. In the last mission, of Omega. There was a fungal infection, Jiro excelled at his long range capabilities, near the end, saving Anna Beramendi  from getting her helmet pried off, and getting Agonis off of the giant 'titan's grasp. On his way to turn on the override system, before a small creature pried open his helmet. Jiro panicked, he saw in visions that his crewmates were demons. Almost shooting Beramendi in the chest, if it wasn't for Banner's slam down on his hand. Jiro soon recovered after the cure was injected into his neck. As he soon reconciled and moved on from the incident.

- -- Update 1/12/2017 -- -

Jiro was on the mission to go down onto the citadel to help a hostage crisis on the Citadel, helmed by Navalon Agonis's father. Jiro was ready to shoot whatever came through that door, before he took buckshot round towards his side. Breaking his shields. He shrugged it off, but lost grip on his Viper, losing it somewhere on the ground. Jiro drew out his Predator, and started to fight. Things were starting to look up for him until a Krogan started to charge Banner, Helix, and Jiro. Jiro wasn't able to take the damage that the Krogan was able to do. His head was slammed into a metal wall, giving him a concussion. He soon fell down, grabbing his Avenger, he attempted to tear open the Krogans calves, but the shields took the damage. The Krogan stomped on Jiro's body not once, but twice. His ribs a mess, forced to walk towards the ship, told so by Victoria Morello Greene despite it causing more internal pain. Jiro was forced to go to the Heuta hospital to treat his wounds. His current condition is unknown.

- -- Update 1/26/2017 -- -

After the unfortunate death of Cyril Kaine, the 2nd MSRC was on a mission to figure out where Abraham was, kidnapping Flynt Thatcher's adopted daughter, Emma Thatcher. About a day later, Systems Operator June Faulkner accepted a Kodiak transport from Huerta hospital, coming off of the Kodiak, and doing a radio check was none other than Jiro Mori.

Jiro Mori was sent off to Huerta to treat his injuries in full, with the medical malpractice Victoria Morello Greene did by forcing him to walk, making the injury worse than it was before. To every other issue he had. His ribs were remade using a silicon-esque substance, strong enough to be metal-like in nature, it would be hard for his ribs to be broken, only through extreme force they would break. His concussion was of a third grade, meaning that it would be hard for him to become the man he was. He was lucky for not getting any issues in his head, save for starting to have chronic headaches, something that has happened more times than not. Despite this, he got back into the swing of things, getting into fights in the sparring ring, fighting during the Raloi rebellion, and playing a card game he hasn't played since his time at Huerta.

- -- Update 2/8/2017 -- -

After Jiro's back into action, a new mission was sent out for the group, to go to the Attican Traverse planet known as Mindor in order to suppress and shut down the Attican Rebels living there. The first mission was interesting towards him as it was undercover. Four teams were set up, in his group was Kate Vasquez and Charles Abner, going under the guise of a family, Kate and Jiro considered the couple, Charles as the brother in law. They found little, save for the sex slaves built into the district. They then heard a distress from Anna Beramendi and Rachel Elizabeth's team. As they were heading there, the two of them were kidnapped and started to be rounded up with the slaves. Kate and Jiro were almost caught,  but thanks to Vasquez'z quick thinking, they were not caught. Eventually Rachel was saved by the group, Anna was bought by a operative of Cat-Six, for the 'boss'. Eventually the teams converged to stop the man who bought her, save for Abner who was shot with a Carnifex. Eventually bringing Anna back. The second part of the mission involved trying to follow a drug ring, but Abner and Victomous jeopardized the mission, forcing the 2nd MSRC to start barging down doors and rough, barbaric tactics.

The next mission was exactly that, Jiro's team went to a hospital to sweep, and found a weapons stockpile in the medical storehouse. An Asari Biotic was in charge, almost talking her way out of it, before being knocked out by Abner and brought under alliance arrest. The groups converged once more to go under to the subway and take out a rebel base, except Alcina Valrin. As Valrin and a person they put under arrest were up above, the groups that converged went to go to the base, before they entered it, a suicide vest exploded, killing Valrin. They ran up to the surface, and were unable to help her. A battle between the rebels and the 2nd MSRC happened on the surface of the street, in district 15. Fighting multiple rebels attempting to stop the 2nd MSRC. During a force pushing up where they used to come from, a Suicide Bomber came out of the subway, ready to detonate a suicide vest next to Anna Beramendi, Craig Haxel, and Popisia Victomous, with Jiro's quick shot, he stopped the bomber from exploding directly on them, preventing more dead. This was not the only thing his Viper did, also piercing through the neck-piece of a YMIR mech, helping incapacitate it.

The next mission of note was stopping rioters push against checkpoints in each of the districts, Anna Beramendi was given in charge of District 13, right in front of the Alliance Nexus. Things went well until a mysterious figure gave things to the rioters, all getting more angry. It accumulated to a rioter in the crowd firing a predator at Anna's neck-plate, Erich Brunsmieir and Anna heading inside of the Nexus, Helix and Jiro held the line, Jiro taking control. Eventually getting the team reorganized with help from Beramendi. Despite a Molotov hitting Jiro square in his chest and the flames getting on him, it did not deter him from the mission. Eventually, Anna gave the order to fire upon protesters, Jiro refusing to kill any more civilians who were misguided. Eventually, they made there way towards a compound, most notably where Raider was held, eventually incapacitating a huge amount of people, including a suicide bomber. But the next person who ran to the gates was a woman, when Rachel Elizabeth gave the order to fire upon her. Killing the woman... and the child she was holding. Jiro stared off the rest of the mission, barely making any notice of movement in a brief time. As the mission drew to the end, the mysterious figure came out to them, revealing himself to be Thusyo Vertanos, the son of Uriel Vertanos, a famous medical chief apart of the 2nd MSRC. After this, they were ordered to arrest him and to go back, on the corner of Jiro's eye he saw a man armed to the teeth, wearing a black trenchcoat and did not think much of it.

After the mission, he needed time to relax, stepping out onto the glass bridge, still aflame from the Molotov's that were tossed during the riots, a man came out of the other side. Jiro was curious, getting help from a small group, he followed the masked man, who was soon believed to be Helios. Put him in a headlock, they eventually circled eachother, the man wanting information about Thusyo, Jiro saying nothing. Eventually being helped out by a fire squad, he told Commander Greene, despite people seemingly not being able to believe him at times.

The last mission of the Attican Traverse was a set of three teams, whilst one team, Corsair was getting to find where the rebel base was inside the city, Pines and Raider did other work. Pines, Jiro's group were searching for any rebellious traitors in the hotel, finding two weapons caches and an explosive device. Alongside a lost Varren, and a rebel who sold noodles to the group earlier in the day. Who Jiro shot his leg off of. After this small mission, they went to where the rebel base was located, clearing it out and taking out the rebel leader in that section, alongside finding out where they were hiding. Clearing that out as well, finding that a man with a faint stripe of a N7 Logo was in communication with them.

That man would not be seen until recent events occurred, when they were on a moon, surrounded by multiple island like locals. It was soon found out that the group known as Category Six, a group of mercenaries who were given the highest ranking of dishonorable discharge. Led by a man who was not often seen in the public eye until recent events occurred, the man was known as Negan. Taunting the 2nd MSRC, soon after the man's taunts a turret, thought to be disconnected sprung to life, injuring multiple personals on the irradiated moon, and killing Erich Brunsmeier. As they stormed the compound the Cat-Six were in, a Cat-Six operative shot a Widowmaker, shattering Raik Arglack's right leg, the Cat-Six operatives also put a number on Jiro, causing shrapnel to impale into his suit and chest. Eventually, they got out of the moon, and had another objective in mind, alongside Abraham stealing Flynt's Daughter. And the other Attican Traverses, Negan was added to the long list of issues the crew of the 2nd MSRC has to deal with.

--------------------------------------

Jiro Mori passed away in 2280 in his deathbed. Finding his friend in arms Nicolas Pike, and marrying Systems Operator June Faulkner. Jiro fathered a pair of twins. Nigiri and Setsuna Mori. Nigiri went into the military business, following her fathers footsteps of becoming a marksman, when she was honorably discharged from the military. She went on her own seperate path and went on a hunting expedition, missing for the rest of her presumed life span. Setsuna, did not go into the military and proceeded to become a philanthropist to help out her home in New York, marrying and mothering more children. Who are currently within the Alliance Service, or with her husband's business.

Last edited by Revival on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:26 am; edited 33 times in total
Revival

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fulmini

Back to top Go down

Re: LCpl Jiro Mori

Post by Revival on Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Update

Updated:

Anna Beramendi

Kate Vasquez

Martin Banner

Added:

Flynt Thatcher

Moved:

Victoria Morello Greene

Helix

Martin Banner
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili on Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Abraham: "I swear if you touch my Midori, I will kill myself."
Mister Vasili

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:23 am

God damnit Malkovich now I can't delete this I hope you're happy.

Last edited by Revival on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Malkovich on Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:11 am

Jesus christ, it's Asian Jason Bourne
Malkovich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Updated Biography.
Added Negan
Moved Helix
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Mister Vasili on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:07 pm

"I swear to god if you kill Midori, I'll touch myself."
Mister Vasili

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lapis on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Huerta* not Heruta
Lapis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arglack on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:39 pm

"I swear if you touch my Midori, myself you kill will"
Arglack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Revival on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Updated;

Kate Vasquez

Adande Greene

Popisia Victomous

Navalon Agonis

Diogo Stolarz

Thusyo Vertanos

Helios

Added;

Nicolas PIke [Was added in a prior update. Has not been mentioned]

‘Scarecrow’ Dell [Was added in a prior update. Has not been mentioned]

Nade Ester

Faction Relations Updated

Removed: People who haven’t been on the server in a while. [Ricci, Muldoon]

Victoria Morello [The last segment, as it was voided in its entirety, and has not been fixed]

Biography to be updated later
Revival

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum