Help me, help you, help Banner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help me, help you, help Banner

Post by Mister Vasili on Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:09 pm

To: Lieutenant Commander Adande Greene
CC:
Subject: Please Help

Martin Banner has been missing for two months now. I was hoping I could get your help, I'm not much of an investigator and I heard you spectres were good at that type of thing. I myself being a combat officer, am not much of an investigator and I can't get much help within the Alliance between the spread thin manpower and all the issues we're facing in this day and age. Banner did tell me you were his friend and I'm just about exhausted on ways to find him.

Here are my notes:
-Guys who took him would have killed him in his apartment so it doesn't make sense that he'd be dead by execution.
-They might have been the remaining members of the Drug Gang we destroyed. (Their name is, or was, "Ry'Gelo Sands" if that means anything to you.)
-I caught one alive, I got some info out of him, said I killed his brother, mentioned he had promise as a slaver in his fathers organization. I got him to admit that's where the rest of his mates went after they kidnapped Banner. Bastard I interrogated is still alive in Alliance custody.

If they didn't wanna kill Banner, it had to be because they wanted him to get a fate worse than death. I think it's likely he's being used as slave labor to mine out some heavy metals or pick some goddamn exotic flowers, I don't know. The slavers run a mine of their own and I think it's an asteroid floating around in the Terminus systems. There was an operation, I remember, in Omega. Damn, Banner hated that place...We full on assaulted a hangar bay, with drug runners loading up cargo ships. There was something peculiar I noticed about these ships, they had company brand names on em, "Al-Gelo" Mines...Sounds pretty similar to "Ry-Gelo" doesn't it?

Well, Omega exploded with activity after our assault. I've made requests to do some investigative work there but it's been denied due to the hostile nature of the place being too much, especially for just one N7 Officer and some of his squaddies. A spectre on the other hand is fully capable of going there and handling himself. I'm sure you're very busy but I implore you to accept this request to temporarily transfer to your crew and in addition, help our friend.

- Adin Grylls
Mister Vasili

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help me, help you, help Banner

Post by Scout on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:09 pm

To: Adin Grylls
CC: 
Subject: Please Help

If you have information on Banner, I'd like you to meet me at my apartment, I've included the address in this E-Mail. You'll be meeting all of my crew as well. I'll see you there.
Scout
Admin

View user profile http://www.euprp.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top