2nd LT Charles Abner

Go down

2nd LT Charles Abner

Post by Meatball Chef Sam on Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:41 am

Select Personnel File.

>...
>...
>...
> Charles Abner :: Charles Abner Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:

Unit Name: Charles Abner
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Service Chief

Physical Appearance: 6'4" | 230lbs. | Muscular Build | Light Brown Hair | Buzz Cut | Well Kempt Short Beard | Light Blue Eyes | Calm Demeanor | Stern Voice.

Unit Vocals:

Tom Hardy in this clip:

Marine General Information.

Unit training: Basic Training  
Unit Assignment: 2nd Marine Reconnaissance Company, 103rd Marine Division
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: Earth
Unit MOS: Machinegunner

Civilian Staff Information

Unit Training: Blue Suns Basic Training
Unit Past Experience The Blue Suns, Unnamed Mercenary Group
Unit Assignment: Freelance Mercenary
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Unit Role: Hired Gun

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: SSV Constantinople.
Listed Liked Factions: None.
Listed Disliked Factions: Salarians, Volus, Eclipse.
Listed Neutral Factions: All Unlisted Factions.
Hostile Factions: Reapers, Collectors, Blue Suns, Blood Pack.

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate:

Liked:

• Travis Kelce: He wasn't the nicest guy, but who cares. We had some good times back in the day and he saved my ass more times then I can count. I owe the man a lot. It's a shame he couldn't come back to the ship, we could really use him.
  • Adande Greene: I remember hearing the stories back in the day and then coming aboard his ship, I wasn't sure what to expect but Greene exceeded my expectations. He's smart and strong, and I can tell he's old school like me. I'd die any day of the week for Greene because I know he'd do the same for everyone on the ship. I'm glad he called me back to the ship. And now he's given me Service Chief a chance I won't waste. I'm going to make sure the 2nd MSRC is the best Company in the entire galaxy. I'm not going to let him down.
  • SvC Kyle Vernon: We went on a lot of missions together back in the day, he was a good friend. I wonder where he is now.
  • StfLt Martin Banner: When I first met Banner I was just a kid working another job. I had no ambition in the Alliance, for me it was a paycheck. But after being led by him and working with him he inspired me to achieve more. I began working harder with him around and I took my job a lot more serious, and now I'm proud to be a leader with him, and also his friend (I hope). I can tell we're very similar, and I know we're going to lead the 2nd MSRC to greatness. I'll be fighting with him until the end.
    --Update--
    It's clear how similar we are, even our careers are similar. Even since I've been promoted I've learned a lot from him and he's been helping me adapt to my new position a lot. I'm thankful for it. I hope I'm living up to his expectations as an officer.
  • OpC Popisia Victomus: I wasn't sure how I felt about a female Turian as an NCO when I first arrived, but we've quickly become friends since. She's a good soldier and a good leader, we are pretty like minded even though we're are pretty different. I'm surprised but I think she's one of my best friends on the ship.
  • Cpl Kate Vasquez: I was skeptical when she first arrived, but she quickly proved herself. Although we come from very different walks of life, we both bare scars from the Reaper War, however she still manages to stay cheery and I applaud her for that. It makes her enjoyable to be around, even though sometimes I think she can be too much, but sometimes it's good to have someone like that. For some reason I find it easy to talk to her, and sometimes I share more then I should, in a way she reminds me of Juliana, I hope that won't be an issue for me. She proved herself one of the most capable operators before she transferred to engineering on the Constantinople, but I think she'll be happier there and I won't have to worry as much about her dying on the ship.
    --Update--
    She's back on the ground, I guess she wasn't happy being an engineer on the ship. I agreed with Banner that she's ready for Corporal and I know she'll do well. She's come a long way and I know I don't have any reason to worry but I can't help it, I hope she can retire in one piece.
    --Update--
    We've gotten very close and I'm not sure how I feel about it. She has a way of making me feel calm when she's around, but I don't know if that's good or bad. She told me that she wants to help me and it would make her happy to see me happy, but I don't know if getting close is a good idea. She might end up like the rest of the people who've ever been close to me. I worry about her often, but I know she can hold her own on the field. It's a strange feeling, but I don't know if now is the time or place for something like this. I hope I can help her the way she's trying to help me.
  • SvC Raik Arglack: He's strong, I respect that. He is very intelligent for a Krogan, probably the most intelligent Krogan I've ever met. After he reacted so poorly when his father died, I thought he was broken. But on Galakor II, I saw him recover and now he's back and better then ever. I feel bad that I put him in a situation where he watched so many of his people die. I'm not mad at him for tell Wrex about it either. We talked and I think we're fairly similar even though he's a Krogan. His leadership skills have also been showing, I think a promotion should be in order.
    --Update--
    I'm glad he finally got Service Chief. He's one our of best NCO's and I know he won't disappoint.  
  • LCpl Anne Beramendi: Although I wasn't impressed when she first arrived, she's exceeded my expectations time and time again. It's been a good experience watching her grow as a soldier and I see potential in her for leadership as long as she stays focused and motivated, which I have no doubt she'll do. She's a good friend to me and everyone on the crew. Also she is strong and capable in combat. I know I can rely on her to get things done, more so then most others. Although we're pretty different people, I don't mind her company. But if she thinks she can out drink me she must be a little crazy.
    --Update--
    I'm glad to see she got a promotion she works hard and is really living up to her potential. It seems she's going through some tough times mentally right now, I'm doing my best to help her through them, but it's hard when she won't even tell me what the problem is. Hopefully she'll open up more so I can help her.
    --Update--
    I told her about my past and she still talks to me. She said I should put the past behind me and start living for myself and not others, but I'm not sure I can do that. It's nice to know I can talk to her when times are tough, that's a real friend. I hope she knows she can talk to me about anything as well.

Neutral

• SvC Nade Ester: He was a good leader, I never got to know him too personally. I wouldn't have minded if he came back, but I'm sure he's moved on to bigger things.
  • Cpl Rachel Elizabeth: She has a lot of experience and I can respect that, but she's not acting like an NCO should. She's getting too close and personal with the new people, and it might cause problems in the future. I hope she toughens up and starts setting a better example for the Marines. I know she means well, but I'm beginning to see she has compromised some operations. I hope she doesn't become a burden to the unit.
    --Update--
    I can't say I'm surprised that she slipped up, but what she did was so basic and stupid. Oh well, I can't say I'll miss her, but she's definitely proven her worth. Hopefully she'll stay out of trouble.
  • Pfc Erich Brunsmeier: I haven't spoken to him much, he gets his job done and keeps to himself. He also seems to know how to handle himself on the field. I haven't had or heard of anyone having any problems with him either, so that's good.
  • Pfc Gwen Dawson: She's quiet and she keeps to herself, I can respect that. I haven't go the chance to talk to her much and I don't know much about her. She irritated me when she tried to diffuse the situation with the two Raloi with resulted in the death of one, when she wasn't ordered to do anything. I was the same way when I was young though, but I hope she doesn't continue to cause problems. After I talked to her she agreed with me and didn't try to fight me about it, so that was good.

Disliked:

• Victoria Greene: I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt when she returned, but she showed me that even after all that's happened nothing has changed about her. She did a poor job as Service Chief and I hoped that once she was switched to a Corpsman she would do better because there would be less stress, but she proved me wrong again. Kate told me that it was her fault she lost her arm and I was angry. I think it's for the best that she was transferred, it will probably save lives. Sorry but you were not made to be a Marine.
  • Pfc Stoat Muldoon: We have never seen eye to eye, and I've always found his obsession with conspiracy annoying. He's arrogant and I can tell he's the type to think himself smarter then everyone here. What made me angry is he said he was indifferent to the Rebels on Mindoir, even after they had killed and wounded his fellow Marines. I don't know how someone could be so ignorant, and he acts like I'm the one with the problem. I think I'm going to talk to Greene about having him possibly removed from the unit if he continues to act like this. There is no place in the 2nd MSRC's Family for someone like him.
    --Update--
    He's been causing problems on the ship and most of the Company seem to have a problem with him. I'll talk to him and if he doesn't shape up, I'll have him transferred.

Respected:

• PFC Jex Navalin: I saw a lot of myself in him, even though he's a Turian. We shared a similar history and I knew he could've accomplished a lot. It was a shame to see him die, I knew he could've made Service Chief or higher one day. I wish I could've got to know him better, most Merc's have interesting histories and I almost regret never asking him about his. Oh well, but the cycle continues. You live by the sword you die by it, I just hope he's found peace wherever he's at now. Semper Fi Marine.
  • LCpl Navelon Agonis: He's C-Sec record is impressive and he definitely has skill. Although I think he acts a bit childish at times, I just think we're different types of people. I gave him some advice a while back and I thought he was just going to shrug it off and ignore it, but he's actually done the exact opposite. I can say he's probably one of the most promising JNCOs in the Company and it's been nice watching him transition into the position. If he keeps up the good work I see great things a head of him.
  • PFC Aliza T'Verdi: I've never worked with an Asari Commando before, and she hasn't dissapointed so far. She's surprising easy to talk to, though I can tell she isn't that comfortable with the company yet. I also appreciate her level of professionalism, something a lot of people in the company lack.

Feared:

Hated:

• Spc Vaern Alani: Probably the most stupid Salarian I've ever met. He questioned my loyalty before I even knew him and said it was his job and he's the one who goes and betrays the crew by letting that thing lose. I should of killed him when I had the chance and if I get it again I will kill that slimy fucker.

Unit History.

Charles Abner was born on Illium in 2161 to a poor family. Both his mother and father were factory workers, they would work long hours for slave wages just to get by. Charles family lived in the slums and he was regularly exposed to crime and violence. In order to ensure his survival Charles worked out and stayed in shape. Since his parents were hardly home he relied on a group of friends who all lived in the same neighborhood. They would form one of many small gangs in the neighborhood named "The Angels". His parents were normally too busy to notice what he was doing, but when they found out when he was 15, they kicked him out of the house. Charles then stopped going to school and focused on his gang.

Their gang fought with other small gangs in the neighborhood for control. It started out mostly non-violent but as all the kids grew older it got progressively more violent, eventually turning into all-out warfare. He quickly got a reputation for being one of the strongest, most ruthless gang members, and at 15 he killed for the first time. He just saw it as doing a job, and he rarely refused work, even if they asked him to kill innocents. He would do everything from smuggling red sand to raiding other gang's compounds, even if the job seemed suicidal he would take it. Eventually his gang rose to the top and took control of his neighborhood.

When he was 18 in 2179 the Blue Suns recruited him and his closest friend Ryan who he'd known since he was a kid. They both eagerly joined because they knew they'd make more money than they could by running their gang. In the Blue Sun Charles and his friend would meet two other humans named Alex, and Tajh and they would all become very close friends. Charles was never loyal to the Blue Suns, he was just loyal to his pay, and since he didn't really have many morals he fit right in. After a year under the Blue Suns in 2180, him and his friends had a talk about leaving the Blue Suns and starting their own Organization. Over the next few months they left and founded it with the money they'd all saved.

They named their Organization the Red Dragon and they operated out of Omega. They would take contracts from whoever would pay, even working with CAT6 and Aria T'Lock on Omega. Charles wasn’t much of a leader but he held a high ranking position in the Red Dragons. He worked with his friend Tajh who he met in the blue suns on missions, often traveling around the galaxy. Both of them didn’t care about the work they got and primarily focused on contract kills, and supplying red sand and other illegal goods. Their group continued operating for a few years growing steadily.

Charles eventually met a woman in the Red Dragons, she was a doctor and would patch up their members after missions. He fell in love with her and she began to make him see the error of his ways. After a failed assassination attempt by an unknown rival organization Charles decided that he wanted to get out of his lifestyle and run away with Juliana. Tajh caught wind of his plan and informed Alex and Ryan. They both determined that Charles was too important to lose and if they could keep him working for them he would need to be killed.

They sent Ryan, his childhood friend, to talk to him. After a long conversation Ryan understood that Charles’ mind was made up and he tried to kill him. Charles killed Ryan and set his plan to leave in motion. Alex, who was angered by the news that Ryan was dead sent out hit teams to prevent Charles from leaving the planet. And even sent one to Juliana’s apartment to kill her. The hit team at Juliana’s waited for Charles to show up and ambushed him. He fought them off sustaining minor injuries and himself and Juliana went into hiding on Omega until they found a way to get off the planet.

While all this was happening Tajh went to the Blue Suns and told them the Red Dragons were having an internal conflict. They started moving in immediately since the Organization was disorganized with Ryan’s death and Charles leaving. Eventually a hit team found Charles and Juliana and in a firefight she was killed. Heartbroken, Charles decided to enact revenge on the Red Dragons before he left. He took down most of the Organization’s members and when confronting Alex Tajh and the Blue Suns showed up to kill both Charles and Alex. Alex was killed but Charles survived, rather than chase him down Tajh decided to let him go for his role he unknowingly helped play in the Red Dragon’s destruction. The Blue Suns seized all of the Red Dragon’s assets and put Tajh in control of them, which he still runs to this day. The entire experience left Charles scarred and he left Omega broke, and without a clue what to do next.

Charles lost everything with the Red Dragons and he realized he wanted to do something to help others for a change, to repent for his past crimes. All he knew how to do was fight and kill and he didn't want to work some boring job so he enlisted with the Alliance Navy in 2184 just as the war on Eden Prime was coming to a close. He was assigned to the Fourth Fleet on Earth and was stationed in Moscow. He would remain on Earth for the next two years until the Reaper invasion. He survived the initial attack and then joined the resistance on Earth in Europe. The Reaper War was his greatest challenge as a soldier. He was almost constantly fighting for the entire duration of the war. Charles watched many of his friends die, and in a way a small part of Charles Abner died in the Reaper war. He eventually would take part in the final Battle of London. He decided that after the war he was going to leave the Alliance.

Charles left Earth shortly after the war ended. He met a strange man that was also a soldier, he was outfitted with military cybernetics and Abner also saw the man use biotics to clear rubble from the road even though he appeared to be wounded. Charles never asked for the Man's name and they traveled to Omega and parted ways. Once on Omega he began solo contract work again. He traveled around the galaxy taking contracts where he could get them. Eventually the Alliance tracked him down, and offered him a spot on the Constantinople. Charles had heard stories about the famous 2nd Marine Special Reconnaissance Company and didn't hesitate to join. And the pay was very good compared to his previous position within the Alliance.

He served on the Constantinople through the Leviathan wars. Serving on the ship helped him grow as a soldier and he it gave him many great experiences. This is where he felt most at home and Abner enjoyed the time he spent on the ship. After the Leviathan wars were over he retired from the Alliance and lived on the Citadel. After only a month of retirement he decided to return to Mercenary work. He bought his own ship and did various jobs around the galaxy. When he got the call from Greene he dropped everything and joined up as fast as he could.

Last edited by PooPoo PeePee Man on Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 18 times in total

Meatball Chef Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2nd LT Charles Abner

Post by Mister Vasili on Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 am

this nigger updated
Mister Vasili

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:07 pm

Updated relations and small update to history.

Meatball Chef Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:42 am

Updated Relationships (insert racial slur here)

Meatball Chef Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Updated Race Relations Again

Meatball Chef Sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Meatball Chef Sam on Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 am

Updated