Dr. An'daux Noava

Go down

Dr. An'daux Noava

Post by mia_the_human on Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Select Personnel File.

>...
>...
>...
> An'daux Noava :: An'daux Noava Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information

Unit Identification Image:

Unit Name: An'daux Noava
Unit Gender:
Unit Species: Asari
Unit Ranking:

Physical Appearance: A tall and thin asari, purple in complexion, with white facial markings that accentuate the features of her face and tendrils. Her brow and cheekbones raise elegantly high and her eyes are thin and angled. Her nose is round and long, and her lips are thin. She wears a worker asari uniform and wields an M-6 Carnifex and an M-8 Avenger when she is armed.

Unit Vocals: Karliah from Skyrim (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjbBY2t0rWc)

Unit Faction Relationships

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Humans, Quarians
Listed Disliked Factions: None
Listed Neutral Factions: Asari, Batarian, Krogan, non-listed
Hostile Factions: Reapers

Unit Personnel Relationships

Affectionate:

Liked:
Jeremy Mason is kind and carefree. He's a nice person to talk to when you're looking for a distraction or a break from your work.

Martin Banner is funny and intelligent. He simply made a good impression.

Neutral:
Stoat Muldoon is not to be trusted.

Wren Corbin and I didn't get to speak, but he came into my lab with Banner to watch Stoat search the lab. He seems... nice, I suppose.

Disliked:
Vaern Alani put a ship filled with the most important people in the Galaxy in danger for an experiment that wasn't authorized or even a good idea.

Respected:
Adande Greene has plenty of accomplishments I could list that earn my respect, and should earn the respect of the galaxy.

Feared:

Hated:

Unit History

An'daux is one of the lesser-known Matriarch among the Asari community as well as one of the lesser-favored, but those that do know her recognize her as a medical expert. She has saved dozens of lives from all races, however she only came to Earth to help now because she disagrees with the Asari's choice to hide the technology needed for the Catalyst as well as their choice to not yet provide forces to assist in taking back Earth. She picked being a corpsman when she was on Asari forces over primary biotics because she felt that she was more of a supporting kind of marine than an offensive one, although she will of course kick ass when she needs to. Her Matriarch experience and intelligence has guided her to assisting Earth instead of keeping Thessia as successful as it's always been.

Last edited by mia_the_human on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

mia_the_human

View user profile http://thetwowickedsisters.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dr. An'daux Noava

Post by mia_the_human on Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:39 am

Added Vaern Alani, history will be changed soon

mia_the_human

View user profile http://thetwowickedsisters.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum