HM3 Anne Itsuko [K.I.A]

Go down

HM3 Anne Itsuko [K.I.A]

Post by Sargo922 on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:12 am

Select Personnel File.

>... Adande Greene
>... Flynt Cole Thatcher
>... >Anne Itsuko :: Anne Itsuko Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Identification Image:

Unit Name: Anne Itusko
Unit Gender: Female
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Hospitalman Three

Physical Appearance: 5'7|Above Average Build|Asian Descent|Light blue eyes|Neatly kept brown hair|Alliance Marine Uniform|

Unit Vocals: Minor Japanese Accent

Marine General Information.

Unit training: Basic Training, Combat First Aid, Combat Recon Training
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Deactive
Unit Casualty Status: Deceased
Previous Post: SSV Vanguard
Unit MOS: Corpsman

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turians, Asari, Quarians
Listed Disliked Factions: Mercenary Factions, Krogans, Salarians
Listed Neutral Factions: All unless listed
Hostile Factions: Geth, Collectors, Cerberus, Reapers

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate
Iona Petrov: Petrov, Petrov Petrov Petrov...I could say so many things about him, he's dependable, he's kind, he can be tough and hard when he needs to, on the field he's focused, disciplined and strong, off the field he's kind, caring and always willing to lend an ear when somebody needs it. While he doesn't share the views of many Marines, he has his own opinions and makes them known when he needs to. Out of everyone on this base, I honestly can say I would be able to get along with Iona more than anyone.

Liked
Jason Kelce: Jason, one of the Service Chiefs of the unit, despite having some faults, is one Marine in this company I can truly be human with, at times he can be hard, but he has this side that makes me want to be friends with him. I understand the fact that he's gone through so much, Rachel, Cana, Banner...Plus all the crap that Victoria put the poor man through. Somebody has to look out for him, he's strong, but I think out of everyone, he needs somebody watching out for him.
*Update* Jason...Died, today...I couldn't save him after Harbinger attacked him. My first offical patient at as Corpsman, and he died on me. I won't forget you Jason, I promise.

Nade Ester: Corporal Ester is probably the only JNCO that I've come to like, I admit we've had some differences, but as time went on I came to respect Ester's combat ability and leadership skills. I admit that Ester has things to learn, but he's eager and always fixing any mistakes he makes. I think that as time goes on, Ester would make an excellent commanding officer, and I'd be happy to serve alongside him.

Kreg Luther: I admit I have only spoken with Luther on a few instances, but seeing him in the field, and off the field, I am happy to say that he is a Marine I can depend on and trust when things get hard, we share similar views, and he's a supportive friend when I need one.

Flynt Thatcher: Flynt Thatcher has been a mixed package for me ever since I arrived, still coping with the loss of his beloved, and my close friend, was never easy for him, and I understand how he feels. Flynt is tough, determined and often throws himself at the enemy in feats of anger and determination that far outweigh the abilities of all those present. Thatcher is by far one of the strongest fighters in the 2nd MSRC, although his mental state may not be the same, on the field I know that Thatcher will do what's right in the end.
*Update* Thatcher has now become a fully function member of the crew after the events on Earth, and I'm happy to say that the change is for the better, and I'm very happy that he's recovered from the dark road he was walking.

Victoria Morello: Vicky. A person I got along with when I first got here, my relationship with her deteriorated quickly as time went on. Victoria is controlling, rude, hateful, and is abusing her relationship with Greene to get away with whatever she wants. At times she is comforting and helpful, but most times I see her she is disrespectful, rude and two-faced. She'll get away with whatever she wants, regardless of who she does it to.
*Update* As time went on, I have come to become more friendly with Victoria, our relationship is rocky at best, but I no longer believe that she is as bad as people say she is, and have formed my own opinions about her.
*Update* Vicky, has proven to me that she is a capable Marine and a caring human being, and I'm happy to say that I could be friends with her, regardless of what has happened in the past.

Travis Kelce: Travis, now returned to our unit, although still having the same characteristics that make me dislike Kelces, he is a respected Marine, and somebody I am very happy to serve with, he is steadfast, disciplined, a bit of a racist joker sometimes, but I can respect him as both a friend and a comrade in arms.

Adande Greene: Greene, the commander of the unit, is a disciplined, tough and caring leader, he knows the strengths and weaknesses of his unit and knows when to push them and when not to, he leaps into battle to save his soldiers, throwing himself at more powerful opponents such as Brutes and Banshees if one of his men is in danger.
*Update* Greene took us out to find the crew of the Vanguard, and I'm happy to say that, although not all of them survived, most of them did, and we were able to save them to join the war effort, for that I'll forever be in Greene's debt, and I don't know if I can repay it or not, but I'll do my damnedest to try.

Neutral All unless listed.

Pydh: I don't know what to think about our newest crewmember, I have a lot of bad history with the Collectors, and despite what people have said, I still hold my reservations about him, and will continue to do so until otherwise said.

Disliked N/A

Respected
Genos Primus: Primus, the only Turian in the unit, is somebody I haven't known for long, but I saw him fight in Chicago, he's strong, disciplined and determined, fighting as hard as he can, he leads his men with a skill only rivaled by Greene and Thatcher, I can happily say that Primus, who is disconnected from the 'drama' of the unit, is somebody we can all depend on when the time comes.

Uriel Venatros: Uriel, my chief medical officer, is a powerful and respected member of the crew, he leads the Medical division, and whilst being a powerful warrior, he also is a caring and compassionate member of the crew, always willing to lend a ear to those who need it.
Feared N/A

Hated:
Reapers: The Reapers...They've destroyed so much, they've taken homes, families, loved ones...We couldn't fight them at first, but then...we rallied, we rallied alongside our comrades, our leaders and we fought back. I hate the Reapers for all they've done, but I know that one day, this war will end, and we'll stand triumphant as the sun's rays light up the darkness, finally bringing an end to the terror that the Reapers have brought to our home, and our lives.

(Jokingly)Uriel Venteros: Fucker took eight thousand credits and a bottle of Serrice Ice Brandy from me at Blackjack.

Unit History:
|ERROR, SYSTEM FILES CORRUPTED, UNABLE TO ACCESS FILES PRIOR TO COLLECTOR ABDUCTIONS|

After the Geth Campaigns, Itsuko continued serving aboard the SSV Vanguard, serving alongside marines from the ship, including the now deceased Rachel Elizabeth. When the Collectors began abducting colonies, the SSV Vanguard was responsible for investigating several colonies that went missing, where Itsuko would face off against both the Collectors, and Cerberus for the first time.

During the Collector Abductions, Itsuko would lose several comrades at the hands of the Collectors, either by them being killed by enemy fire, or being taken by them. Regardless of the situation, Itsuko would, to the best of her abilities attempt to avenge or save the soldier or soldiers, and in two occasions, Itsuko made the hard decision and fired on her own comrades, killing both her Lieutenant, and one of her squad Corporals, one of which was being taken by a team of Collectors, and the other being dragged off by a pack of Husks. Itsuko would be almost court-martialled twice because of these actions, only to be defended by Captain Steele in both times, citing that Itsuko had ample reason to mercy-kill the two soldiers when she was unable to save them. Alliance Command decided to demote Itsuko to Pv2 for her actions, stripping her rank of Service Chief.

After the incident, Itsuko would be held with contempt by her comrades for a short time, many of them saying that she should have tried to save them instead of killing them without a moments hesistation. Itsuko became detached, keeping to herself when not on deployment, and volunteering for recon missions while on the field, getting away from her team when the moment presented itself.

As the Collector Abductions ended, Itsuko would become cold and distant from her comrades up until the final battle with the Collectors. The SSV Vanguard became trapped in an asteroid field near an M-Class Asteroid holding a large science facility. A Collector Cruiser trapped the ship there, along with a large collector force attacking the facility. The Marines of the Vanguard fought a losing battle to defend the station, fighting harder and harder each time they pushed the Collectors back. Near the end of the battle, Itsuko's squad would come under heavy attack, where a Collector, wreathed in flames with glowing red eyes would enter the battle, tossing powerful biotic attacks, tearing soldier after soldier apart. Reports would later name one of these warriors a 'Possessed' Collector, one being controlled directly by a Reaper.

The Possessed Collector tore apart Itsuko's squad, leaving only four survivors left. It approached them, keeping the squad pinned with powerful Biotic attacks as Itsuko leapt out of cover, unloading the entirety of her Avenger into the collector. The barrage did nothing except earn the attention of the Reaper, which turned to attack her. Her remaining comrades unleashed a hail of missile fire from a pair of Hydra Missile Launchers as it was distracted, blowing the creature apart. Moments later, the Collectors froze and fell, The Collectors had been beaten by Commander Shepard.

Itsuko's attempt to draw the Collector's attention earned the respect of her squadmates again, and they welcomed her back as best they could, despite the pains she felt during that time, she finally had a chance to regain what she lost.

After the events of the Collector Abductions, Itsuko continued to serve on the SSV Vanguard, which had been reassigned from the Council battlegroup and back under Alliance Command, she slowly began rebuilding the trust she had lost from her fellow Soldiers, and eventually received several commendations from the command staff of the Vanguard's Marine compliment, along with Captain Steele himself.

Last edited by Sargo922 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 8 times in total

Sargo922

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HM3 Anne Itsuko [K.I.A]

Post by Sargo922 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Updated Relationships

Sargo922

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HM3 Anne Itsuko [K.I.A]

Post by Sargo922 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:44 pm