Connecting....
Connection Complete...

Please insert inquiry: S.A. Military Records - 10th Frontier - Charlie Company
keyword: Background, Indentification

Searching....
Searching....
Searching....
Results found: 1
Listing results in Alphabetical Order...

=GENERAL_INFORMATION=

Birthplace: London, Great Britain. Earth.

Alias: N/A

Disposition: Placid

Alignment: True Paragon

Mental State: Steady/Normal

Preferred Musical Genre: Twenty First Century Rock. Classical. Hip Hop. New Country

Voice Sample:
Voice Sample:

Known Languages: English, ASL, Celtic

Criminal Record: 1x Count of Assault/Battery. Cleared of Charges.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Current Unit: Unknown

Relationship Status: Single

Preferred Fighting Style: Mixture between Taekwondo and Mixed Martial Arts
Mixed Martial Arts:
Taekwondo:

Religious Views: Siari (Asari Religion).

=PHYS_INFORMATION=

Height: 5'11

Weight: 167.59 lbs/ 76.01 kgs

Build: Muscular/Athletic Build. Mesomorphic.

Eye Color: Light Blue.

Hair Color: Light Brown.

Hair Style: Short Spiked. Trimmed on Sides.

Facial Features/Hair: Short Goatee. Scar curving upwards on left side of jaw.

Distinguishable Markings: Tribal Tattoo on Right Shoulder, moving down to his elbow and covering his Right Breast. 'Velle Est Posse' Tattoo above the waist, front side.

=PSYCH_INFORMATION=

Psych-Exam 00-001:

Subject Name: Kreg A. Luther.
Civil Status: Single/Unmarried
Educational Attainment: 2 Years Collegiate.
Referred By: Dr. Shiana S'viari Phd.
Reason for Referral: Continued Military Service
Date Referred: August 18th, 2186

Subject was welcomed into the room in a warm manner upon his arrival, returning the same manner of courtesy to myself. He wore a well fashioned suit, solid dark blue in color with a white dress shirt and a red tie. His shoes were a high glossy chloroform texture with not a single scratch to be seen on the surface. His pants had a crease down the middle, the fold noticeable from a few yards away. He had a ring on his right index finger, silver in color and shined to near perfection. The subject was at a height of five foot eleven and weighed approximately one hundred and eighty pounds. He had a delicate smell to his body, but his skin was starting to have a moist texture, almost as if he was sweating. Nervousness, perhaps. After sitting down, his thumbs began to fidget with one another, his gaze setting down on the soft rug he walked in on. It was entirely noticeable, at least to the examiners perspective, that much was on his mind at the time.

After speaking for a short time, the examiner quickly realized that he had a humorous personality, matched only by his sarcastic tendencies. He was fully aware of the reason for his presence at the office, and seemed to relax into a more comfortable state as time went on. Nonetheless, he is active, acquainted and graceful towards his examiner. When he speaks, he seems to talk freely in a friendly manner, although is noticeably hesitant when giving too personal information such as past relationships. He made note of a certain Asari he associated himself with, mentioning her rough stature and authoritative attitude. It was a Love-lost story, and one he didn't seem to mind speaking his mind over. The examiner made note that this conversation about said Asari took up most of his time during the evaluation. There are multiple times where his voice stutters as the conversation moves into deeper recesses of his memory. The subject's voice quality is somewhat low, at a baritone level, with a noticeable English accent and average volume.

The subject, along with the psychologist, trade seating positions for a moment of time. The subject doesn't seem disturbed by extraneous stimuli and seems to strive to complete his task. Motivated mostly to receive a proper and positive evaluation. Exercises doubts. When faced with failure, subject appears to continue with task until correctly done. Stress levels continue to rise as time goes on.

Personality Evaluation:

Doubtful, but modest in some manner of speaking.
Easy to connect with others.
Strains himself to reveal deeper emotions and similar information.

=SYSTEMS-ALLIANCE_SERVICE-RECORD=

Current Rank: Corporal

Branches Served In: Systems Alliance Naval Marine Corps.

Previous Units: 10th Frontier Division

Demotions: SvC -> Cpl

Age of Enlistment: 17

Total Deployments: 62

Combat Deployments: 37

Wounds Received in Action: N/A

Awards Received: N/A

Promotion Record:
Pv2 -> Pfc. -> Cpl -> SvC -> Cpl

=SUBJECT_BACKGROUND HISTORY=

To Be Updated

=PERSONNEL_RELATIONS PROFILE=

|●| Angel |●| - |●| Loved - |●| Family
Loved
- |●| Love Interest - |●| Great Friend - |●| Friend - |●| Liked - |●| Acquaintance - |●| Unsure - |●| Neutral - |●| Slight Dislike - |●| Dislike - |●| Hate - |●| Despise - |●| Death Wish - |●| Demon |●|

Lieutenant Commander Adande Green:

|●| Lieutenant Commander Adande Green|●|

Lieutenant Commander Green is one of the few people I look up to in this unit, which isn't really saying anything because... well, he's the highest ranking officer here. I've had the pleasure of serving next to this man on multiple occasions, and I think he can understand where I come from on certain decisions when I offer my input. Anywho, I'll add more when I can.
UPDATE
Jesus... this hasn't been updated in centuries. The El-Cee is probably the most respected man I've come to have the pleasure of knowing. He's put his life on the line not only for the crew, but for the galaxy as a whole. He's someone I would confidently put my life in front of if it came to it.

Uriel Vertanos:

|●| Uriel Vertanos |●|

Uriel is the first Drell I have ever had the chance to speak to (and cook for). I made some pizza minis and he seemed to enjoy them. He's also a biotic, which is pretty fucking awesome if I don't say so myself. He's a pretty respectable person. I wouldn't mind talking to him more when I get the chance. 
ENTRY UPDATE
I don't know how... or when. Still a little fuzzy on the specifics but... this entry will no longer be updated due to Vertanos' passing. He was pretty much the only member of the crew I ever talked to for an extended period of time. I mean, I sort of just became more closed up to everyone as time went on. Blows my mind... one moment he's there and the next he's gone. I'll miss you, friend.

Gunnery Chief Victoria Greene:

|●| Gunnery Chief Victoria Greene |●|

Morello is one of the few people I've actually had the pleasure to talk to. She's nice, but I feel like she gets under peoples skin sometimes. Her and the El Cee are in some sort of relationship. How deep it goes, I won't say... because I don't know. It's just awkward, coming from a more strict battalion where the UCMJ is followed to the tee. But in any case, she's nice enough. We just haven't spoken as often as I'd like to say we have.
ENTRY UPDATE
Alright... Vicky. She's my biggest box of mixed feelings out of everyone in the crew. Don't get me wrong, she's a wonderful girl to know but... I dunno, I just don't think Marine life is really best suited for her. Especially as of recent. Let me start off with my nitpicking. She cares too much. Now don't get me wrong, I care about a lot of people, too. But, if she doesn't, she needs to realize that not everything in the marines is pretty. Especially as of recent, losing people is unfortunately a part of life in this line of work. She's gone through so many psychological issues, I'm surprised that she's even still with us. Three times she has attempted to commit suicide. Three. Any other unit that would be an immediate discharge. I hate to say it, but things like that put the whole unit in jeopardy. It's also a fact that she made some questionable calls in the past since I've served with her. There's literally too many to list... and also I may have forgotten some due to the more important recent events. But I digress... she's an alright lass. A bit questionable in some circumstances, but she's still okay. Even though I put caring in the negatives, it's still a positive in most cases. I know she puts one hundred percent effort into making sure everyone feels important. It's the cogs that make up the machine, and despite her downfalls, she does a good job keeping them clean. Now, I don't know about me, seeing as her and I have probably butted heads more than anyone on the ship, but I want to think she considers me an equal. Not rank-wise, because that would just be dumb.

Service Chief Nade Ester:

|●| Service Chief Nade Ester |●|
Service Chief Nade Ester was one of the few members of the crew I had a stable relationship with. We did butt heads during the whole Geth-Trusting issue back in New York or wherever.. but after that it was smooth sailing. Unfortunately he passed away during the Battle for London... how, I won't go into specifics. But I'll keep him in my prayers.

Corporal Iona Petrov:

|●| Corporal Iona Petrov |●|
Petrov and I... we butted heads more often than not. He disapproved of my personality and the way I thought about certain situations. Shit sucks. Oh well. Blow me. We started off pals... I guess you could say. Didn't exactly get to the 'friend' level. Despite all of the shortcomings, he passed away during the final assault of the Battle of London. I'll remember him, just not as much as the others.

HM3 Anne Itsuko:

|●| HM Anne Itsuko |●|
Besides Uriel, Anne was one of the few saints I found on the crew roster. Saved my ass once or twice... felt completely indepted to her. Always had a warm smile along with her glowing personality. We talked a few times earlier when she was first assigned to the unit but... I dunno. We just didn't really talk much after her saving my ass. Ironic, isn't it? Owe your life to someone and instead, you completely shut yourself from the outside world. Heh... fuck me, right? Just... seeing her go out like that. One moment she was there, the next she was gone. Wouldn't wish that upon anyone. If I had the chance, I'd have gladly taken her place. One less of me, one more of her. Would've made the galaxy a better place, I tell ya'... I'll miss her.

NAME HERE:

|●| NAME HERE |●|
INSERT DESCRIPTION HERE

NAME HERE:

|●| NAME HERE |●|
INSERT DESCRIPTION HERE

AWAITING INPUT

Last edited by mia_the_human on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 18 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating Sheet Format)
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cpl. Kreg Luther [Transferred]

Post by HereticsEnd on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 pm

21:33:59
::CONTENT UPDATED::
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mia_the_human on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:16 pm

moving bc ur not dead

mia_the_human

View user profile http://thetwowickedsisters.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HereticsEnd on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:33 am

<::CONTENT UPDATED::>
Personal Log Buffering: 79%

"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another."
— Ernest Hemingway
HereticsEnd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum