Pfc Francis Martinez [K.I.A]

Go down

Pfc Francis Martinez [K.I.A]

Post by Superhelios on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:57 am

Select Personnel File.

>...
>...
>...
> Francis Martinez :: Francis Martinez Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information.

Unit Name: Francis Martinez
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Pfc

Physical Appearance: 5'8/Scrawny/Native Brazilian features/Rough beard/Crude tattoos from face to to arms
http://www.koat.com/image/view/-/38341570/highRes/1/-/maxh/630/maxw/1200/-/5ne5ie/-/Joses-Carillo-Sosa-png.png
Unit Vocals: A scratchy, violent, and expressive voice with a thick accent of industrial origin

Marine General Information.

Unit training: Basic training
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: 59th marines
Unit MOS: Grenadier

Unit Faction Relationships.

Faction Allegiance: Alliance, Smugglers, Penal Marines
Listed Liked Factions: Smugglers-Considering I used to be on of them.
Drug dealers-I used to be one.
Sentient Machines-Intriguing, and people, like us.
Listed Disliked Factions: Citadel-Arrogant and carefree.
Asari- Fuckers that think their better than everyone.
anyone who thinks their better than common people,
authority
Listed Neutral Factions: Most
Hostile Factions: Slavers-I deal with pieces of shit, But not slavers.
Reapers

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Affectionate: Billy Gaze- Come on Billy, I know your out there somewhere, I'll turn the entire galaxy over just to be with you again.

Liked: Nade Ester-This guy I like, he fights for what he believes in and cares about others. Realizes I'm more than just my criminal record. He has showed me that all the alliance ain't so bad. I hope I go before he does.
*Update*
Still a good guy, but he's turning into one of them, just another URAH marine, obeys his superiors without question, hell this platoon is gettin' weird. But I only wish the guy best, doubt he does for me though.
Rodrigues-A good bud, I don't know to much about him, but he was hit hard by Logan's death, gave him Logan's dog-tags. I hope he doesn't hate me....pfft, who am I kiddin'?
*Update*
Jesus he's dead, gone for good. He was a good friend, see ya later brother.
Zed-A bit to um well loud. He's a good kid, but he needs to learn subtlety. I may be a bastard, but he needs to learn how to keep quiet.
Neutral: Vicky-She's giving me a second chance, and I ain't squandering it.
Iona- I feel like we'll get along now.
Disliked:- Flynt Thathcer-Just a idiot, plain, straight, idiot. Lets Vick get away with everything, probably uses her as a side bitch.
Jennifer-Another asshole, in my way, just like the rest of them.
Most of the platoon-Their gonna' murder me in my sleep, I fucking know it, half of 'em want me dead, other half want me back in prison, only a few good guys, stay out of my way fuck-bags. They act like they know what is right, but when I do it, I'm the bad guy.
Respected: Multis
He's a good guy, I trust him now.

Feared: Adande Greene-A specter, spooks me, 'specially if he's Vicky's boyfriend.

Hated:Kelce- A violent fuck head, and Iona's bitch boy, or maybe Iona is his bitch boy?

Unit History.

Born to a small planet in the far colonies, Francis Martinez has a large criminal past. His charges included theft, breaking and entering, consorting with terrorists, and much more. Assigned to the 59th originally before being rescued by the 2nd.
*Update*
Francis's was born to be a criminal, the planet he lived on had little alliance forces, smuggling rings, and alien contact. He quickly started out as a second hand drug-delivery boy. Eventually he got the deal of his dreams. A membership on a smuggler captain's ship and travel the galaxy. He took it as soon as he got the chance. Worked as a rigger, and a techie for the ship. He never was one for heavy killing, preferring to run rather than kill. His only murder was a c-sec officer attempting to kill him. Picked up nasty habits from his crew. These included chain smoking, an anti-authority attitude, drug use, and thievery.
*Update*
During his assignment with the 59th marines, he barely got along with anyone. Probably due to during the time being more recently "recruited." Eventually after the 59th getting massacred, he was rescued by the 2nd. He sees the 2nd in a more positive light, but still hates most of the crew.
*Update*
With his mother and friends dead and or missing, Francis is starting to loose hope. With most of the crew hating him, he is slipping into even more hatred. He sees incompetence and hates mostly every soldier here.
*Update*
Francis's father recently killed himself. His cause of death was a bullet to the head. Francis has recently received the news and is plunged deep into his person to prevent anyone from realizing what's really going on.
*Update*
With recent tensions with his crew, Francis is out to find his fiancé. He figures its his only way to escape the war is to search for his long lost love, Billy Gaze.

Last edited by Superhelios on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:52 am; edited 21 times in total

Superhelios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pfc Francis Martinez [K.I.A]

Post by Superhelios on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:05 am

Updated n shiet

Superhelios

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pfc Francis Martinez [K.I.A]

Post by Superhelios on Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:30 pm

Another update, should do it more often, meh