Pfc Eleanor Lambert [K.I.A]

Go down

Pfc Eleanor Lambert [K.I.A]

Post by Lapis on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:04 pm

Select Personnel File.

> Cpl Victoria Morello
> Cana'Xeemma vas Constantinople
> HM2 Kyle Vernon
> Eleanor Lambert [Deceased] :: Eleanor Lambert Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information

Unit Identification Image:

Unit Name: Eleanor Mercedes Lambert
Unit Gender: Female
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Private First Class

Physical Appearance: Lambert is roughly six feet in height, with a fit frame that suggests physical and dietary exercise. She wears her dirty blonde hair in a pony tail, even when wearing her helmet. Her Marine Dress Uniform is the standard gray with red tube-stripes along the sides and arms. She has a few ribbons on her chest for field achievements. On her collar are the pins of the Systems Alliance Marine Corps and of a Private First Class. Her eyes are a blue-green color, most refer to it as teal.

Unit Vocals: Jen Taylor

Marine General Information.

Unit training: Basic Training, Alliance Marine Corps Training, Forward Recon Training
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Inactive
Unit Casualty Status: Deceased
Previous Post: Vancouver, Earth
Unit MOS: Forward Spotter

Unit Faction Relationships

Faction Allegiance
: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turians, Asari, Quarians
Listed Disliked Factions: Mercenary Factions, Krogan
Listed Neutral Factions: Unlisted factions
Listed Hated Factions: Perseus Veil Geth, Collectors, Cerberus, Batarians

Unit Personnel Relationships.

Liked - LtCmd Adande Greene: "I had heard the stories long before I met him. He greeted me personally when I arrived on the ship."
SvC Rachel Elizabeth: "Rachel is like a sister to me."
GyC Flynt Thatcher: "He saved my life. I owe him my life."
SysMod-039: "Thirty-Nine is a good.... guy? Thing? Robot? Geth? Whatever, I like him, he's useful in battle too."

Neutral - Anyone unlisted

Disliked -

Respected - StfLt Martin Banner: "A good man. Worthy of his own command, if you ask me."
Cpl Sam Chevalier: "He does amazing work with his biotics, I owe him my life."

Feared -

Hated - 2ndLt Travis Kelce: "A jerk. He doesn't deserve his rank at all. He smells, he's fuckin' racist and he's pushy, if you catch my drift."

Unit History: Born in Vancouver, Eleanor took it upon herself to join the Alliance Marine Corps, like both of her parents had. She spent her entire life striving to do her best in everything, and still does to this day. Her bravado comes off during battle, where she takes it extremely seriously. As of her third deployment, her parents perished in her second operation, Operation Tightrope. The SSV Budapest where her parents were stationed was destroyed by Batarian pirates. Her mother survived, but was grievously injured by the acid of a roving thresher maw on Triton. She later died before her daughter's very eyes, too melted to be given a proper burial. During the deployment to Han, on the colony of Julius, Lambert lost her life. She was controlled by an unknown being, through the use of an artifact. Rachel Elizabeth was also controlled, but was able to resist it's hold. Lambert's willpower crumbled under the being's power. She was executed by LtCmd Adande Greene. If he had not done so, the civilian mob would have been close enough to have been killed by the Thanix cannon shot, and she would have attempted to kill her squadmates.

Last edited by Lapis on Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:38 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Adjustments)
Lapis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum