Pv2 Lance Bridger

Go down

Pv2 Lance Bridger

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:01 am

Select Personnel File.

>...
>...
>...
> Pv2. Lance Bridger :: Pv2. Lance Bridger Selected.

Loading Personnel File.

Unit Identification Information

Unit Identification Image:

Unit Name: Lance Bridger
Unit Gender: Male
Unit Species: Human
Unit Ranking: Pv2

Physical Appearance: A caucasian man at a height of around 5'11". He looks to be in his mid-twenties. His hair is a light brown while his eyes are a pale blue. He is dressed in Alliance faitigues usally.

Unit Vocals:

Galen Marek, Sam Witwer.

Marine General Information

Unit training:  Basic Training
Unit Assignment: SSV Constantinople
Operational Status: Active
Unit Casualty Status: Alive
Previous Post: SSV Markston
Unit MOS: Rifleman

Unit Faction Relationships

Faction Allegiance: Systems Alliance
Listed Liked Factions: Turians, Asari, Systems Alliance
Listed Disliked Factions: N/A
Listed Neutral Factions: Krogans, Drell, Quarians, ect.
Hostile Factions: Collectors and enemies of the Systems Alliance

Unit Personnel Relationships

Affectionate:

Respected:

LtCmdr. Adande Greene- I have only known him for a short time, but he has gotten my respect. Some Titan charged up to our defensive position of a few large crates and knocked them over like they were nothing. I was trapped under one and I could have been killed if it wasn't for him getting the thing off of me. He has earned my respect for that. In a professional opinion, he acts as a model for all those under his command in how they act and has earned the crews loyalties from what it seems.

Liked:

SvC Flynt Thatcher- First one to greet me aboard this ship. He has been with me for the majority of my time here and I have started to like him... probably also because I am not the best at meeting new people and he is the only one I have been talking to. A professional opinion of mine is that he is a decent enough leader of men and a lax commander.

Neutral:

Pfc. Victoria Morello- She is a biotic that helped me defend the bridge during a boarding action and my first taste of combat aboard the Constantinople. I don't know much about her past that, but the Corporal is wanting me to hang with her for some reason, no idea why. In a professional opinion though, she is a capable and effective marine in her duties.

Cpl. Rachel Elizabeth- I have not seen her in combat as of the current moment upon writing this, but she is decent enough in a social situation. I don't know much about her other than that she has some long history going back with Thatcher and that they have a thing, I guess. I cannot form much of a professional opinion about her as of yet.

HN Vladimir LeRouche- He is apart of the Marine Medical Staff, which I can instantly approve of. I think I have gotten on his bad side with my mocking manner I have begun to approach him with after he lost his game to a Salarian Champion, Polsi. I should probably reform the way I interact with him. In a professional opinion, he has been a decent enough fighter from what I have seen of him, nothing noteworthy as of yet.

'Cana'- A quarian crew member. I do not know her specialization as of this time, rather... much about her at all. She seems pleasant enough though, and I think she is a good friend of the Corporal since I usually see them together. I do not know enough about her though to form a professional opinion as of yet.

Disliked:

Feared:

Hated:

Unit History.
[WIP]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum